6.19.2011

Promote Your Business "Like" Contest Winner: Artistic Bend


Tulika of Artistic Bend will be showcasing her jewelry at the expo!  She is the winner of Meylah's Promote Your Business "Like" contest.  Tulika got 101 Likes on Facebook on her celtic charm earrings which won her a table at the expo.  

Meylah is doing a great job in aiding small businesses in connecting to the ever changing world of the web through their easy to use interface and free basic tutorials like this one.

Below is Tulika's testimonial on how Meylah has helped her become more tech savvy:
"Meylah has made me so savvy I would say. I WAS a person who was happy just checking emails and once in a while writing a blog. I always loved the way my friends monetized on their blogs about different things. For me there was a gap between doing it and not. Meylah helped me bridge that gap and the reluctance. Meylah made me look at myself as a person who could do it without feeling overwhelmed. I am doing pictures for my products and shipping them on a regular basis. It has helped me build my brand image. Meylah has preserved my hobby and yet helped me convert it into a business without making it like a job. I simply love it and love growing in both areas, technically as well as in my art. I was scared that once it became a job, it would not be fun anymore nut I was wrong."

Keep up the great work guys!

1 comment: